Friday, April 19, 2013

Inspired by Dumb Domme


I only recently came across a fresh, well-written blog written by DumbDomme that I thought was amazing even though I had only read a few entries.  I was literally stunned, since I had previously only seen slick, professionally designed blogs or websites or of Pro Dommes who were as sexy and glamorous as 1940's movie stars.  Maybe later, I'll write about the femme fetales of movies and why I'm so drawn to them but for now, this is supposed to be an introduction to what I'm trying to do with this blog.  

I want to have an outlet to share my life as honestly as I can, especially the things that cause pain, frustration, joy, release, and ultimately, love.  I want to be open but do that, I have to be private about some things.  Specific things about my life and the people in it will be written about honestly, but enough details will be changed to protect the lives of people who didn't ask to be written about (and, sometimes details will be merged for dramatic effect).  ;)

I hate having to moderate comments but I like the idea of sharing our experiences, so I'm unsure how I'll handle that yet.  I think for now, while I'm learning the ropes of blogging, I welcome the comments of dominant woman or submissive men (and questions from strangers who pass through here - but I might not always reply).  I'm making too much out of this anyway, since my posts are going to be mostly very boring descriptions of my day and experiences without much opportunity for you to give advice on a BDSM topic.  And, I'm sorry to disappoint but this will be a dating blog, not a sex blog, and definitely not a kinky blog, so you won't find any wank material here.

But if I still keep your interest, please do come back for more!