Tuesday, May 7, 2013

How to Attract a Dominant Woman v.1

A few people have asked me how to attract a dominant woman and I found these suggestions, which I think are a good start. (I have a feeling I may want to add to these later). 

I especially agree that a (close-up, face) photo is the most important factor that distinguishes one potential submissive from another.  People who are willing to post a photo will get attention immediately; sending a photo in the first message is a close second.  According to this post, you should assume women are older and men are shorter than they say.  Also, both are probably less professionally accomplished.  I went out with someone who had a "successful career in commercial real estate".  I quickly discovered that he had just started out as a real estate agent and was not signed with a sponsoring company yet, and at 36 being an "intern" was a bit of an exaggeration when trying to pass himself off as the next Donald Trump.  

We ultimately didn't work out because he wasn't interested in a serious relationship and kept trying to text me late at night for hook-ups and I tired of his incessant pleas.  I should have seen this coming from all the sex parties he used to go to (for free, because he knew the people throwing them).  Maybe the persistent attitude worked when the women were lushed and the men were bi-curious, but if I contact you to date, understand that a "date" does not start at midnight on a Tuesday after your fourth beer at the pub.

Which brings me to the second point:  Do not beg!  It is not attractive and unless someone says she wants a begging worm, it won't work.  

Present yourself, indicate sincere interest, point out some wrong assumptions (if she has any about your "type"- too young, too old, etc) but if someone does not choose you, it does no good to bother her.  She has probably already blocked you and your emails are going straight into oblivion.  Hopefully, it makes you feel better to tell her off but then I wonder how good you are as a submissive if you can't manage the smallest amount of discipline.   Show some effort in your initial message, be positive and try to find specific things in her profile to start a conversation in order to engage her and get her to respond to your message.  

Without revealing any identities, I will profile two messages from people who contacted me and analyse why one was successful and one was not, not as an attempt to embarrass anyone, but as a way to show people in a side by side comparison how to be more successful when contacting women online (in general, not just dominant women).

Stay tuned...